A 5-week group program for spouses/partners of those with addictions
- Weekly Support: The groups meet weekly for 1 ½ hours
- Small Size: The group size is limited to 5 -10 participants
- Short Waiting Period: The waiting time for the next group is 1 – 4 weeks.
- Focus on Your Needs: Each group cycle is designed to center upon your unique needs
- Empowering: Every RNR cycle is intended to empower you to be better able to respond differently, and with increased self-care, to your spouse/partner’s current addictive behavioral activity, whether Active Addictive Behaviors; Transition/Abstinence; Early Stage of Active Recovery; or Long-term/Well Established Recovery Lifestyle.
- Convenient: Located in Northeast Philadelphia
To reserve your place in the next RNR group please contact Dr. Gene Devers. Make the 5-week commitment to benefit from all th at RNR has for you and your marriage. He is eager to coach you to embrace this “in-between” time as the pathway to peace.
Discover Better Solutions
Develop New Possibilities
Discern The Sacred
Design An Improved Process of Change©
A full-range of additional services available for you and your loved ones:
addressing relational adjustments throughout the entire recovery process:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling (when timely appropriate),
- RNR Couples Groups are for those with a spouse/partner who is active in their recovery program
- Ongoing series of RNR groups.