If you struggle with your mental health and experience anxiety, depression, PTSD, or many other mental health issues, finding the right treatment can feel daunting. Prescription medicine isn’t for everyone, especially if you’re predisposed to dependency. For those who are interested in a more holistic approach to mental health care, you may be searching for a “CBD therapist near me” to learn more. Philly Family Life Counseling, LLC is here to help you understand what CBD is and the benefits of CBD therapy.
CBD and Anxiety
CBD is short for Cannabidiol and is one of the many compounds found in cannabis. CBD is known to interact with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) in our body. The endocannabinoid system works with the other systems of the body and is mainly responsible for homeostasis throughout the body. CBD’s benefits for depression are related to its positive effect on serotonin receptors in the brain. CBD helps alleviate pain and anxiety, all without the high that accompanies THC dominant cannabis. Here are some of the few reasons many people with anxiety, depression, and more are turning to CBD therapy as treatment:
- Whole Plant Spectrum CBD can help treat many health issues, including chronic pain, anxiety disorders, depression, PTSD, insomnia, and more
- Whole Plant Spectrum CBD is a natural substance with little to no history of causing dependency and addiction, unlike many prescription drugs
- Whole Plant Spectrum CBD can help manage high-level symptoms of stress and anxiety that affect our everyday lives
- When combined with therapy and counseling, Whole Plant Spectrum CBD can help those with debilitating stress disorders navigate their lives more freely and with less anxiety and stress
- Whole Plant Spectrum CBD products come in many forms, including consumable and wearable, such as tinctures, gummies, capsules, ointments, patches, and smoke or vape.
Dr. Devers and Associates – A CBD Therapist Near Me
We all face anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues sometimes. But when the issues we face start to take over our daily lives, it’s time to seek treatment. At Philly Family Life Counseling, LLC, Dr. Gene Devers and his associates offer many helpful treatments and services, including CBD therapy. CBD treatment should always be advised by a healthcare provider and is best when combined with other treatment and therapy.
For more information on holistic healing, CBD therapy, or any other mental health services, call our office at 215-677-3810 or fill out our online form. Your anxiety doesn’t have to feel debilitating. You don’t have to suffer any longer. Help is just a call away; reach out today.