Philly Family Life Counseling LLC provides an exceptional experience of caring client conversations and professional therapeutic services; setting a bar that is unmatchable. Additionally, Dr. Gene Devers and his associates at Philly Family Life Counseling routinely enjoy welcoming back former clients, when life demands change down the road.
Some providers charge almost $200 for an annual subscription fee, while Philly Family Life Counseling, LLC charges only $59. This additional fee supports Philly Family Life Counseling’s exceptional level of care, which goes well beyond customary standards required by insurance providers and offered by other counseling services. This fee is voluntary and if unable to pay then a waiver may be issued. We will not refuse treatment to any client who chooses not to pay the subscription fee.
This annual subscription fee is charged to all new and returning clients. This admits each client into full standing as a member of the Philly Family Life Counseling Community and permits each client full access to the many extra benefits that full membership entitles.
Community membership with Dr. Gene Devers and Associates, at Philly Family Life Counseling, LLC, provides access to a remarkable Standard in Client Care:
- Fast: Appointments usually within 48 hours
- Speak directly with a knowledgeable live person, during business hours with questions regarding scheduling, billing, or insurance by calling 215/677-3810
- Benefit from the support of our Animal-Assisted Therapy-Counseling: enjoy Wyatt when working with Dr. Devers
- Relaxed comfort with full service accessibility: Be assured that everyone will make their best effort to be supportive, available, and helpful.
- Priority direct Phone Access to Counselor / Coach
- Value: We Accept Most Major Insurance Plans
- Hassle Free: We will do all billing directly to your insurance provider, all you have to do is pay your copay that is set by your insurance policy.
- All credit cards accepted: including Health Savings Accounts
- Gain from Adult coloring materials provided
- Complimentary secure WI-FI for your use
- Priority direct Text Access to Counselor / Coach
- Courtesy items and materials to supplement our conversations and advance your growth and change
- Occasionally longer session times, when necessary
- Excellent Clinicians: Highly Trained and qualified, experienced, knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate Licensed Providers
- Free variety of Light Refreshments
- Receive your free copy of the Philly Family Life Counseling Community Newsletter, with updates and interesting and informative articles/blogs sent directly to your email that you hopefully will enjoy and find helpful and encouraging
- Priority direct Email Access to Counselor / Coach
- Premium Session Times: Our hours are flexible for your convenience
- Our goal, always, is to consistently offer a positive, safe, empowering, and life-enriching experience for our clients to thrive and enhance their mental, spiritual, and emotional well-being.