A 5-week group program for spouses/partners of those with addictions Philadelphia, PA Group Counseling
- Weekly Support: The groups meet weekly for 1 ½ hours
- Small Size: The group size is limited to 5 -10 participants
- Short Waiting Period: The waiting time for the next group is 1 – 4 weeks.
- Focus on Your Needs: Each group cycle is designed to center upon your unique needs
- Empowering: Every RNR cycle is intended to empower you to be better able to respond differently, and with increased self-care, to your spouse/partner’s current addictive behavioral activity, whether Active Addictive Behaviors; Transition/Abstinence; Early Stage of Active Recovery; or Long-term/Well Established Recovery Lifestyle.
- Convenient: Located in Northeast Philadelphia
Can Relationships iN Recovery (RNR) Help You?
Marital relationships are extremely vulnerable during the transitional stage of recent abstinence: the “in-between” time of prior escalating addictive behaviors and the time of living established long-recovery. Dr. Gene Devers designed Relationships iN Recovery (RNR) group for committed partners, just like you, and to help stabilize your relationship with your spouse/partner. He developed RNR in response to and in collaboration with folk feeling confused, angry, afraid, and overwhelmed by their spouse/partner’s recently achieved sobriety. Dr. Devers created RNR to coach you in learning how to successfully care for yourself, your children, and your relationship, starting now during this time of “in-between”.
RNR is intended to be a safe place in which you can participate in a supportive transforming group, which mirrors the process and attention that your spouse/partner is so actively involved.
To reserve your place in the next RNR group please contact Dr. Gene Devers. Make the 5-week commitment to benefit from all th at RNR has for you and your marriage. He is eager to coach you to embrace this “in-between” time as the pathway to peace.
Together, We Can:
- Discover Better Solutions
- Develop New Possibilities
- Discern The Sacred
- Design An Improved Process of Change©
addressing relational adjustments throughout the entire recovery process:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling (when timely appropriate),
- RNR Couples Groups are for those with a spouse/partner who is active in their recovery program
- Ongoing series of RNR groups.