Philly Family Life Counseling LLC offers a variety of resources for those who need counseling, life coaching, support groups, or therapy. If you’re searching for a ‘bariatric support group near me’, you may be getting mixed results about life coaching, therapy, and medical support. Look no further.
Philly Family Life Counseling LLC offers a bariatric surgery support group that can supplement WLS services provided at a medical site. Offering both group and individual sessions, Philly Family Life Counseling LLC can work with you so you can be your most satisfied and successful self.
Bariatric Surgery Support Group – Why Philly Family Life Counseling LLC
There are a variety of options when it comes to support groups for WLS. So why choose Philly Family Life Counseling LLC?
- Weight loss after WLS can often be rapid and dramatic – a support group can help you manage, understand, and contextualize these changes within your life.
- The support program at Philly Family Life Counseling LLC complements any medical support you may receive. Our program offers support for emotional, physical, spiritual, relationship, and other components of your life that are affected by your WLS.
- The team at Philly Family Life Counseling LLC is composed of those personally familiar with WLS.
- Individual, group, family sessions, and life coaching are offered.
- You’re not alone – sharing and listening to others’ experiences are integral processes toward healing and change. All sessions are based off a premise of confidentiality and are intended to show you the community that exists. Together, we can light the weight of change.
- The support group is covered by nearly all in-network insurance providers.
Reserve Your Spot in our Bariatric Support Group Today
Life coaching is meant to increase confidence, help you gain insight, and create a plan for satisfaction and success. If you’ve recently had Weight Loss Surgery, you may be experiencing changes that can feel overwhelming. At Philly Family Life Counseling LLC, we can show you that you’re not alone. For more information on our Bariatric Support Group or to reserve a spot, call 215-677-3810 during business hours to speak with someone, or fill out our online form. To keep in touch with our practice, follow us on Facebook.