Everyone struggles with their mental health sometimes. Whether you’re experiencing high levels of stress, anxiety, depression, or burnout, it’s important to prioritize your mental health just as you would your physical health. When you’re looking for counseling to help with your mental health, you want to find a therapist that’s right for you. For those who rely on faith, Christian mental health counseling can be a great step toward healing. At Philly Family Life Counseling LLC, Dr. Devers and Associates are experienced therapists who understand your faith and can help you work through the struggles you’re facing.
What to Expect in Christian Mental Health Counseling
When you’re going through a hard time, leaning on your faith can help you work through it. Here’s what to expect in Christian mental health counseling:
- A therapist who understands your faith and can help you work through your internal conflicts through the lens of spirituality and scripture
- Draw on your spirituality to deepen your connection to God and strengthen your faith
- A warm environment to speak freely and without judgment with an unbiased third-party who can offer insight into your situation
- Develop communication skills, trust, and good listening habits that can help you outside of counseling
- Work through your internal doubts, insecurities, and misunderstandings
- A safe space to reflect on your experiences by leaning on your relationship with God
- Grow to live your happiest and healthiest life through God
Start Your Healing Journey Today with Philly Family Life Counseling LLC
At Philly Family Life Counseling LLC, Dr. Gene Devers and Associates are counselors and therapists that understand your spiritual beliefs. Dr. Gene Devers is an Ordained Minister with experience in Christian mental health counseling. He can channel your spirituality to enhance your relationship with God and help you work through your internal struggles toward a path of healing. If you are interested in learning more about Christian mental health counseling, or to schedule an appointment, call Philly Family Life Counseling LLC at 215-677-3810. You can also fill out our online form or check out our blog for more information. Whatever you’re going through, you don’t have to face it alone. Take the first step toward a healthier, happier life by giving us a call today.