If you experience anxiety, depression, PTSD, or a myriad of other issues, finding a treatment that helps your mental health can feel exhausting and often frustrating. For many people, the search to find the right prescription medicine has felt unsuccessful and discouraging. You may start to feel like there’s no solution in sight when it comes to a prescription that might work for you. It could be time to try a more holistic approach to mental health care. If you’re wondering “does CBD help with anxiety”, then Philly Family Life Counseling, LLC is here to help you understand what CBD is and the benefits of CBD therapy.
What’s CBD and How Can It Help with Anxiety?
Short for Cannabidiol, CBD is one of the many compounds found in cannabis. CBD oil is known to stimulate serotonin receptors in the brain, which helps alleviate pain and anxiety, all without the intoxicating effects produced by the THC in cannabis. Here are some of the few reasons many people with anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues are turning to CBD therapy as treatment:
- CBD can help you manage high-level symptoms of stress and anxiety that affect our everyday lives, including minimizing obsessive and intrusive thoughts, rumination, panic, and more
- CBD can help treat many health issues, including anxiety disorders, depression, PTSD, insomnia, and chronic pain so that you might live a happier and healthier life
- When combined with therapy and counseling, CBD can help those with debilitating stress disorders navigate their lives more freely and with less anxiety and stress
- Unlike many prescription drugs, CBD is a natural substance with little to no history of causing dependency and addiction
- CBD products come in many forms, including consumable and wearable, such as sprays, oils, and patches.
Dr. Devers and Associates – A CBD and Anxiety Therapist
It’s natural to feel anxiety and depression sometimes. But when the issues we face start to affect our daily lives and make it difficult to function, it’s time to seek treatment. At Philly Family Life Counseling, LLC, Dr. Gene Devers and Associates offer many helpful treatments and services, including CBD therapy and anxiety therapy. CBD treatment should always be advised by a healthcare provider and is best when combined with other treatment and therapy.
For more information on holistic healing, CBD therapy, or any other mental health services offered by PFLC, call our office at 215-677-3810 or fill out our online form. Your anxiety doesn’t have to prevent you from living your life fully and finding happiness. You don’t have to suffer any longer. Receiving the help you need is possible; give us a call today.
Leave a Reply