Everyday in our lives, we experience problems and roadblocks. No matter what age you are or what stage you’re at in life, it’s only natural to experience conflict. Whether it’s relationships, your career, or a tough choice you have to make, you are capable of overcoming the challenges you’re facing! Sometimes, all you need is a little extra help. Life coaching is a great resource that can help you overcome the obstacles in your way. If you’re looking for a life coach therapist in Philadelphia, then look no further! Dr. Devers of Philly Family Life Counseling and Coaching can help you rise above whatever’s blocking your path to happiness and success!
How Can a Life Coach Therapist Help Me?
A life coach therapist is a lot like a counselor, however, while a counselor analyzes your internal conflicts and traumas of the past to inform your present, life coaches examine the external obstacles you’re facing in your present so you can move forward into the future. So what exactly does a life coach do?
- Offers advice and coaching to help you overcome your current obstacles
- Provides you with tools to purposefully attack the problems you face
- Helps you own a sense of responsibility and control over your life
- Helps you achieve a sense of meaning in your life
- Shows you how to unleash your maximum potential
- Helps you navigate difficult life transitions and phases
- Empowers you to confidently choose your courses of action
- Increases your sense of satisfaction and helps you find success in your career and relationships
Life Coaching with Philly Family Life Counseling
Dr. Devers of Philly Family Life Counseling is a successful and experienced life coaching therapist in Philadelphia. He can offer you the tools and support you need to overcome what you’re facing and move forward with your life. Life coaching is a great way to help you empower yourself and successfully navigate any roadblocks you might face. Find clarity, purpose, success, happiness, and more. Call Dr. Devers at 215-677-3810 for more information. Don’t wait for a sign; start taking control of your life today so you can live a better tomorrow.