If you’re struggling with depression, anxiety, grief, or something else that’s preventing you from living your happiest and healthiest life, you may be considering therapy. Dr. Devers is an experienced therapist in Philadelphia for depression, anxiety, grief, and more.
About Dr. Devers – Compassion, Experience, and Support
When it comes to choosing a therapist in Philadelphia for depression, you have a lot of options, but there are a few things that set Dr. Devers apart from the rest:
- Dr. Devers’ strives to be as compassionate as possible. Whether you’re struggling with depression or stress, grief or anxiety, Dr. Devers can offer a helping hand. He always listens with respect and kindness.
- Experience – Dr. Devers is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, an adjunct instructor, an Ordained Minister, and a life coach. He’s been practicing for over a decade and currently specializes in a variety of counseling areas, including depression, anxiety, addiction, and relationship counseling.
- Philly Family Life Counseling LLC mixes an “old school” counseling approach with contemporary comfort. Our office provides a neutral, comfortable, and inviting environment.
- Dr. Devers mission is to walk alongside you in your struggles; his goal is to work with you so you can feel comfortable and ready to take the necessary steps to live your healthiest and happiest life.
- Additional staff – Besides Dr. Devers, Wyatt the Support Dog is a trained co-clinician who can help you heal and feel a sense of safety and security.
- Support groups – If you’re not sure about individual counseling, we also offer several support group opportunities, including one for partners of addicts in recovery and one for those have undergone or are preparing to undergo weight loss surgery.
You’re Not Alone—Dr. Devers Can Help
Although we can’t change a hard situation from the past, we can help you work toward a brighter tomorrow. Dr. Devers is a compassionate and experienced therapist who can walk alongside you on your journey to living your healthiest and happiest life. At Philly Family Life Counseling LLC, we can show you that you’re not alone. For more information on all services offered at Philly Family Life Counseling LLC or to set up an appointment, call 215-677-3810 between 9am and 5pm to speak with someone, or fill out our online form. Follow us on Facebook for updates and helpful resources.